THE PERFECT ROMANTIC VALENTINE’S DAY GETAWAY
It’s that time of year again – Love is in the air and Valentine’s Day is right around the corner.
There’s a lot of pressure and stress associated with finding the perfect gift to give to your significant other for Valentine’s Day. Should you gift jewelry? Something sentimental? Or, just go with the traditional flowers, balloons, chocolates, and a nice dinner date?
At Bear Lake Reserve we don’t like stress, so we planned and coordinated the perfect, stress-free, way for you to sweep the love of your life off their feet this Valentine’s Day – all you have to do is book it.
Valentine’s Package Includes:
- 1 Night or 2 Night Package, weekends of February 10th and 17th.
- Romantic Lake Club Dinner – prepared by Executive Chef Joshua Sutton
- Sunrise Breakfast with Pink Pancakes
- Long Stem Rose upon check-in at the Greeter’s Cottage
- Champagne & French Macarons in your luxury accommodations
- Invite to our Chocolate & Wine Tasting Party hosted at our featured Saddlenotch Villa
- Saturday Night Entertainment.
- Plus incredible optional activities that can be reserved to make this a once in a lifetime romantic weekend!
Just imagine it…
For 2 nights, you and the one you love cuddle up by the fireplace in your luxury mountain cabin. You both look around, soaking up only the beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains and each other.
On the bed is the long stem rose you were greeted with at check – in. You decide it’s the perfect time to pop open the complimentary bottle of champagne and indulge in the macarons you received from Bear Lake. The macarons sweetly melt in your mouth as you two laugh together and enjoy the evening.
In the morning you both wake up and eat a delicious breakfast cooked to perfection by the Executive Chef of Bear Lake. Later in the day you enjoy a special chocolate and wine tasting. After a magical day enjoying the mountain air the two of you have a romantic candle lit dinner at the clubhouse overlooking the lake.
You fall asleep in the quiet of the mountains – relaxed and excited to do it all again tomorrow.
This Valentine’s Day Bear Lake is offering a 1 night stay starting at $349 per couple, or a 2 nights stay starting at $559 per couple… You can’t top that!
If you’re an adventurous couple Bear Lake has that covered! Here is a list of additional experiences you can add to your stay:
- Explore the property
- Come along on one of our guided hikes to magical waterfalls and scenic, mountaintop views as far as the eye can see.
- Rent a canoe and have a romantic picnic on our secluded island.
- Not in to hiking but still want to see it all? Enjoy the breathtaking views from a helicopter ride over the property.
- Maybe you’re just looking for a way to unwind and relax. One of our couple massages will do the trick. Schedule your appointment in the privacy of your own cabin.
- Discover the surrounding area
- Asheville is about an hour drive away and full of trendy restaurants, bars and stores to explore.
- Cashiers is a short drive from Bear Lake. It’s a charming mountain town full of locally owned coffee shops, stores and restaurants.
- Sylva is a beautiful town just down the street from Bear Lake. You will find adorable boutiques for shopping, an eclectic mix of restaurants, and local breweries along the streets.
Whatever experience you are looking for in a Valentine’s Day getaway you can find it at Bear Lake.
Here are a few short films that showcase the fun you and your significant other can have during your stay at Bear Lake
Contact us today to book your Mountain Top of Love get away! Our Valentine’s Day special is available the weekend of Feb 10 and the weekend of Feb 17.